**ATTENTION FAMILY VETCARE CLIENTS**
In light of the COVID-19 crisis, Family VetCare remains committed to serving you and your 4-legged family members while maintaining social responsibility and safety for our clients and team. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in the following:
- Upon arrival to your appointment, please call the hospital to inform us you have arrived.
- We will have a technician greet you curbside and escort you into your own sanitized exam room. We ask that only 1 person accompany your pet to it’s appointment. You will be asked and expected to wear your mask while inside the hospital.
- Our team will communicate with you from the doorframe of the exam room (allowing 10-12 feet of social distance).
- All diagnostics and treatments will be performed in our treatment area, and upon completion, your pet will be returned to you inside the exam room.
- Our technician will process your payment and schedule your next appointment before escorting you out of the hospital.
- If you have personal reservations about entering the hospital, please let us know and we’d be happy to serve you curbside.
- If you are feeling ill or exhibiting any COVID related symptoms, please let us know and we’ll reschedule your appointment.
Rest assured, we have strict sanitization standards in play. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and thank you in advance for your partnership to be socially responsible while helping us continue to serve the needs of you and your pets!
Thank you – The Family VetCare Team