Your Pets Are ESSENTIAL… and we’re OPEN to serve!
On the heels of Governor Ducey’s “stay at home” orders, veterinary care has been deemed “essential business”. We know that your pets are an important part of your support system and a source of joy in uncertain times, which is why we will continue to provide them the same care and love they need and deserve during this time!
As COVID-19 continues to dominate the headlines, we are doing everything in our power to #FlattenTheCurve and decrease the spread of Coronavirus. At Family VetCare, we are following our Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan closely to ensure the safety of our clients and employees. We’ve developed and implemented a protocol to keep everybody healthy and still offer care to your family’s 4-legged members. Here is an outline of the procedures currently implemented:
- We are providing 100% curbside service until further notice. Upon your arrival, please call the hospital and we’ll have a team member greet you in the parking lot. If you are picking up food or medication, we will deliver it to you. If you have an appointment with your pet, we will transfer your pet from the parking lot to the hospital, where services will be provided, and then your pet returned to you once completed.
- We will continue to rely on verbal greetings and respect 6 feet of social distancing.
- As a medical facility, we are already familiar with strict sanitization standards, and have doubled down these efforts recently to include frequent disinfecting of high-touch items (door handles, credit card terminals, pens, etc)
- Our teams have committed themselves to strict personal sanitation techniques to include frequent hand washing and proper respiratory etiquette as outlined by the CDC.
- Any team member who experiences illness of any kind will not be permitted to work during this time.
- For the safety of our team and clients, we ask that anyone who is feeling ill, or has potential exposure to COVID-19 to stay home and call us to discuss the needs of your pet(s).
Please know, we are in this together with you! As this situation continues to unfold, we will continue to keep you updated. We are unbelievably grateful for your continued trust and support of Family VetCare.
Stay safe and healthy,
The Family VetCare Team